Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Have You Signed Up Yet?

I know I have posted about this before, but I had to remind you...if you have not signed up on the JCPenney mailing list, you really should! Every so often, they will send out a great coupon for $10.00 off of a $10.00 purchase (you just pay tax)!! I just received one last week, and so I went today to see if I could find Father's Day presents for my father and father-in-law (Dad, if you're reading this post, you should stop now...)
This is what I found:
Dockers Leather Wallets
$32.00 each (Regular Price)
$9.99 each(Marked Down on Clearance Rack)
- $2.00 off each(Extra 20% off)
- $5.00 off each ($10.00 coupon)
= $2.99 each!!!
I am so excited about these nice gifts!! Now to put them in their padded envelopes (with the almost free cards I picked up with Kmart's Double Coupons), and get them mailed in time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment