Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 03, 2009

Hooray for Super Double Coupons at KMart

Hooray! Our Iron Mountain, MI K Mart is having their Super Double Coupon sale again July 5-11th! (To find out if your local K Mart is having this sale, go to their website here, and click on "Weekly Ad" on the top menu. It will be on the front page of one of your store's weekly flyers if they are participating.)

There are some new rules like you can only use 10 coupons, and your order must be $25.00 before coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. (They sure are making this harder for us!) However, you might be lucky, and your store might not care about the fine print. I know when I asked last time if I had to limit it to 20 coupons, they said they were not picky about it.

If you decide to do this, let me give you a few tips that really helped me:

1. Make a list with the item, the price of the item, the amount of your coupon, etc.
2. Pull out the coupons you plan to use and put them in a separate bag.
3. Don't get too sidetracked from your list (you may spend more than you mean to), but DO check the clearance racks in the food and toiletry departments - I have gotten many free things there with the double coupons!

Go here to My Frugal Adventures for a great list of coupon match-ups!

0 comments:

Post a Comment