Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Busy Weekend...


It has been a busy weekend, so I didn't have any time to get on here and tell you about the great deals:
I stopped by K Mart, and they had an extra 40% off all their Fall & Winter Clearance (which was basically the WHOLE clothing section - or most of it!). Some great deals to be had. I picked up some really nice Thinsulate snow gloves for my kids for next year on Clearance! Make sure you stop by there if you are in need of any Winter gear...I believe the sale goes on through this week.
I went to ShopKo. They also have huge sales going on on all of their Fall & Winter clothes. I was good and just bought the Bjorn Potty Seat that I went in there for. (Their potty seats were on sale last week). Yes, I am starting the wonderful job of potty training third-born!

I found some pretty good deals at Walmart. I actually got caught up on my coupon cutting and organizing this weekend (I was SOOOO behind in that!), and that really helped me save even more at Walmart. There were two deals that found that I had not blogged about before:
Uncrustables
$2.00 (On Rollback)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here) - don't forget to print twice!
= $1.00 each after coupon!

Jennie-O Turkey Dogs
$1.00
- $1.00/2 (1/3 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

Another thing that kept me busy was REBATES!!! Yes, you have finally talked me into doing rebates! Those of you who have attended one of my coupon classes or who have been reading this blog for any length of time know that I was not a huge fan of rebates. But, after talking and hearing from many of you, I decided to give it a try this weekend...Wow! I am so excited about all the FREE things/almost free things I am getting after the two Olay Rebates, the Dole Rebate, the Special K $10.00 Off Jeans Deal, the SC Johnson rebate, etc. Plus, I received a check in the mail from the Baby Einstein Rebate for almost $50.00 this week! You all have definitely convinced me of how rebates can pay off...for which I thank you for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment