Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, February 12, 2010

Yet Another Olay Rebate Offer!!!

I am loving all of these great Olay rebates that we have had lately! Every day when I use my Olay products that I have received FREE (or even "earned" a little money on the deal), I SMILE very big...not to mention the fact that I love the products!

Here are the details for the new Olay rebate:

Buy 3 Olay Facial Moisturizers, Facial Treatments, Facial Cleansers, Hand & Body Lotions, Body Washes, or 6+ Bar Soap Packs and get a $15.00 Mail-In-Rebate!

**Make sure to check out Common Sense With Money to see how you can use this rebate for a $10.00 moneymaker at Target!

0 comments:

Post a Comment