Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, May 24, 2010

Check Your Kraft First Taste Account!


About a week ago, Kraft First Taste was offering some of their members a handful of FREE product coupons. I was not one of those....however, I just logged-in to my Kraft First Taste account, and had all the offers waiting for me. There are over $20.00 in FREE product coupons coming to me:

- FREE Kool Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops ($2.49 value)
- FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats ($4.50 value)
- FREE Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers ($3.49 value)
- FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Pack Cheese Bites ($3.29 value)
- FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese ($3.99 value)
- FREE DiGiornio Deep Dish Pizza ($3.30 Value)

So, make sure to check your account to see if you have these offers waiting for you too! And, of course, if you haven't signed-up for Kraft First Taste yet, what are you waiting for?!

3 comments:

carissa said...

I just got the bacon one in the mail!
Thanks.

Jessica C. said...

do you have to be a member for a while to start getting offers? I've only been a member for a week or two, and still no offers....

Wanted to thank you for the tip to start saving all your receipts for possible rebate qualifications. I started doing that and all of the sudden I can send back 3 rebates I didn't know I qualified for!! Woohoo!!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Jessica C.,
I'm not sure if you have to be a member for awhile or not. It does seem like they like for you to fill out all of your "profile information" and I sometimes will go take a survey or something just to make sure that I am "active" on there. I hope you get something soon!

Post a Comment