Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, September 06, 2010

Karyn's Kids' Closet

You all know how much I love to take my kids' clothes to Once Upon a Child...it is always nice to walk away with money that I can use to buy more clothes for them.

Well, my "local" readers will be excited to hear about Karyn's Kids' Closet. It is similar to Once Upon a Child in that they buy/sell name brand kids' clothing. I finally had a chance to check it out on Saturday, and I was very impressed. They have a nice selection of name brand clothing, including maternity clothes!

They are a smaller store, so they have to limit what they accept. I took a large bin in, and while they only took a small pile of what I had, they still paid me almost $30.00!

The lady who I talked to told me that they keep their Facebook page updated weekly with what they are needing/looking for and accepting for that week. Right now, they are in need of bouncy seats, cribs, swings, walkers, exersausers, etc.. They are also accepting boys' clothes sizes 5-6 and jeans for all sizes (boys and girls). Also winter gear such as coats, jackets and snow pants.

Karyn's Kids' Closet is located across the street from ShopKo in the same strip as Subway. Their Fall hours are Monday-Friday, 10-6 and Saturday, 10-4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment