Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Keep Your Eyes Open!

Whenever I have time, I try to walk through a store's toy department. My eyes are trained to spot the word "clearance" a mile away! I am always collecting Christmas gifts and birthday gifts for my kids, as well as gifts for all of the many birthday parties that they get invited to throughout the year. It is amazing how much money we save by doing this. How many times have you spent more on a birthday party gift than you wanted to?!

This weekend I did my toy department "walk-through" of the ShopKo in Green Bay, WI. I could not believe it when I found a whole bin of Webkinz (if you do not know what these are, you probably don't have young kids!) marked down to $1.99!!! They are normally anywhere from $7-10.00. I picked up quite a few of these for birthday party gifts!

They also had V-Smile games marked down from $22.00 to $10.00. My kids love their V-Smile, so I bought two of these for birthday/Christmas gifts for them.

This was just a friendly reminder...keep your eyes open!

0 comments:

Post a Comment