Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, October 21, 2010

$1.00 Off Marzetti Caramel Dip

Oops...the link is now fixed...Sorry about that!

Right now, you can get a coupon for $1.00 Off Marzetti Caramel Dip on the SmartSource website.

I am very excited about this coupon! As most of you know by now, I love the Hungry Girl recipes, and she uses the Fat Free Marzetti Caramel Dip in a lot of recipes! Here is a new Hungry Girl recipe that I just received in my e-mail that I really want to try:

Deconstructed Caramel-icious Candy Apple
208 Calories

1 apple (preferably Fuji), cored and thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. Marzetti fat-free or light caramel dip, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp. crushed dry-roasted peanuts
1 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. shredded sweetened coconut

Put apple slices in a bowl. Drizzle with caramel dip. Evenly sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
MAKES 1 SERVING

0 comments:

Post a Comment