Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Register Rewards...


If you are new to shopping at Walgreens, please read my post on "How to Spend Freely at Walgreens" here. I have also talked in more detail about Register Rewards here.

Well, I Heart Wags has an excellent post illustrating how she used multiple transactions to "roll" her Walgreens Register Rewards.
This is an excellent time to brush up on your "Register Rewards Skills" since Walgreens is ending their Rebate Program, and switching to more of these Register Rewards deals...

1 comments:

Marti said...

This is a GREAT week for rolling RRs at Walgreens! Headed there tonight, I think.

Post a Comment