Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free Jennie-O Turkey!!

Two reasons I am excited about tonight:
1. I LOVE The Biggest Loser Finale, and it is on tonight...
2. The Biggest Loser is giving out a coupon for FREE Jennie-O Turkey (up to $5.00 value) tonight during the Finale. Only the first 25,000 people who register will receive them. You will also get a "Savor Flavor" recipe booklet.

* The site may be busy, but keep trying. You might even want to try shortly before the show comes on (7:00pm CST). This is big for me...Jennie-O turkey products makes up a lot of my grocery budget every week!!

1 comments:

Becky said...

What website do I need to go to? Gracias!

Post a Comment