Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm Back...

Sorry I haven't been very consistent with blogging lately...with a Kindergarten graduation last week, and then our family going away for the weekend, things have been crazy!

But, while we were away for the weekend, I decided to try to take some of my son's clothes to Once Upon a Child to see if I could get some money for them. I have never tried this before, and I was really curious how well they paid.

I only took two bins of nice, name brand stuff (Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, etc.), and I came away with $184.00!!! I was so excited. That will go towards a few summer things, but mostly Fall clothes for the kids!!

The best part of it is this...most of the stuff that I sold was stuff that I purchased at thrift stores for under $4.00!! (I love to shop at thrift stores, and I am constantly finding Gap and Gymboree clothing for under $4.00.)

I will try to catch up on the deals tomorrow...stay tuned!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment