Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Free Quart of Paint in Any Color...Today Only!

Make sure you take advantage of this great deal...Glidden Paint will send you a free quart of any color of their "eggshell finish" paint that you would like absolutely FREE!! Today only!!! Go here to pick your color, then fill out your information, and they will mail it to you in a couple of weeks!! Hurray! I ordered a quart of Wild Truffle (a dark chocolate color)...I think I will paint some canvases in my room...gonna try to get creative!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I went on the Glidden website just today (Saturday) and it still had the free quart of paint offer, and said the freebie would be offered through July 2! I got Frosted Pine--can't wait!

Post a Comment