Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, June 01, 2009

Old Navy Weekly Coupons

Well, I was one of the crazy ones who stayed up until midnight last night to try to get one of the $75.00 off of $100.00 coupons that Old Navy keeps teasing us with.

If you haven't heard about it yet, once a week, Old Navy puts up a few high-value coupons on their Old Navy Weekly website. They usually put them up late at night, and they go really fast!
You have to "find them" - as they have them hidden all over the site.

Sometimes, they reload the coupons during the week, so here are the current locations of this week's coupons (there are currently none of the high value ones available):

10% off any Purchase – Put the black & white strapless dress on blond mannequin.
15% off any Purchase – Click on the American flag the mannequin in the flag shirt is holding.
30% off $50 Purchase – Drag the scarf to the blond mannequin’s neck.
$20 off $100 Purchase – Rearrange the flag shirts to be in red, white, and blue order.
$50 off $100 Purchase – Click on the blue polo under “More Fabulous Finds.” (not everyone could see this for some reason.)
$75 off $100 Purchase – Click the palm trees behind the mannequin wearing the red American flag shirt. Then click on the head of the parrot that flies around.

3 comments:

The Kinards said...

I love that site, but I never know when you have to get there to get the big coupons. Can you post more about these days? And can you post how to find the big ones? 15% off was all that was left this morning! Thanks girl! I love Old Navy!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

I wasn't sure if I was the only "crazy" one or not...now that I know I'm not the only one interested in this, I will definitely post more about it!!

Stef said...

Yes, please post more! I just found out about these coupons today!

Post a Comment