Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hallmark - $5.00 Off Any Purchase Coupon!!

I hope you signed up for the FREE magazine subscription to Martha Stewart Living that I told you about awhile ago, because in your December issue, there is a coupon for $5.00 off any purchase (minimum $5.00 purchase) at Hallmark!!

I love coupons like this...it is a great way to get something for FREE or almost free!! This would be a great way to stock up on birthday cards, Christmas cards, etc.

*Note: This coupon has been also found in the December issue of Woman's Day and the December issue of "O!" Hooray!! I am so excited - all these FREE magazine subscriptions that I have signed up for are definitely paying off!

Thanks, A Frugal Friend!

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Just got my December Living magazine today and it is in there! I was excited to see this great coupon in a magazine that I, too, got for free! Gotta love that!

Debra said...

Thanks for the link!! I'm so excited about my next trip to Hallmark.....my little one need her yearly ornament so I'm wondering what I can find!! :-)

Post a Comment