Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, April 24, 2010

H&M: 20% Off

I LOVE the store H&M...the nearest one to us is in Milwaukee, WI, but any chance I get, I go to one of these stores!

Right now, if you take gently used children's clothes to a store, you will receive 20% off your purchase! (Supports the Boys & Girls Club.)

Thanks All Aboard Deals!

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I love H&M, too! Our closest one is over an hour away so I hardly ever get there. I actually have shopped at the H&M stores in Vienna more than anywhere else :-) That was some of the best shopping I did on my Austria trips!

carissa said...

oh, how I wish wish wish there was one in Dunbar!!

Post a Comment