Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Awesome Coupon Week!

What an awesome weekend to get the coupons in the paper! However, it was a perfect example of how different Sunday papers have different coupons...I had to look through three different papers to find a paper that had all THREE inserts - and I am so glad I did! There were tons of great Buy One, Get One FREE coupons! I found all the inserts in the Detroit paper (not in the Green Bay, Milwaukee, etc.).

There was an awesome $2.00 off Pampers wipes coupon - that should give us a pretty good deal on those at Walmart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment