Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Coupon Tip: E-Mail Your Favorite Companies!


It has been awhile since I have mentioned this, but a recent e-mail from a reader reminded me again:

It never hurts to e-mail your favorite companies and let them know how much you like their products!

Many times I have received high-value coupons or even coupons for FREE products just for taking the time to let a company know what I liked about them. Here's what a reader said:

"I wanted to share this with you: I went to Skinny Cow's website and contacted the company with some positive feedback--I love their products! Today in the mail I found an envelope from Skinny Cow...with 2 coupons for FREE SC Treats up to $6.00 each!! Very cool!"

Thanks, Jessica C.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment