Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Walgreens: Crystal Deodorant Deal Next Week

Have you heard of Crystal deodorant? It is a very interesting product to me, since it is a mineral salt deodorant. That means that it prevents body odor all day long - naturally! And the best part for me - one stick lasts up to a full year!

If the idea of a natural, long-lasting deodorant appeals to you too, next week (9/26-10/23)Walgreens will have the Crystal stick deodorants $1.00 off and the Crystal Roll-Ons and Spray at $ .50 off.

2 comments:

shoshannah said...

I got the roll on Crystal Essence pomegranate scent a couple of months ago and was quite impressed. I've tried different natural versions of deoderant, but they usually don't work for me, or I get allergic to them. I've had absolutely no problem with this kind. I'll be continuing to use them.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Shoshannah,
Thanks so much for your input. It is good to hear from someone who has tried it.

Post a Comment