Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

$10.00 Certificate to the Fox River Mall


So, awhile ago, I told you about how to sign-up for your mall's e-mail club to receive a $10.00 mall gift card on your birthday.
Well, I signed up for it (They did not have the Green Bay mall listed, so I signed up for the Appleton mall.), and since then I have gotten great e-mails with coupons and the sales that are going on each weekend...in other words, I have not been regretting signing up to receive e-mails from them.

But today topped all of them - they sent me an e-mail that said if I brought the e-mail to the mall this Saturday from 10:00am until 2:00pm, they would give me a $10.00 gift card...and it is not my birthday until April!

I think I am VERY glad that I signed up for this mall e-mail club. If you didn't sign-up the first time I posted it, here is the link. Check to see if your local mall is listed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got that e-mail for my mall as well! :)

Post a Comment