Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Coke Rewards Deal!

Update: As I was looking around the site, I noticed another great deal...login to your account, or create an account then go to the "Offers" page. You can get a code for 50 FREE prints from Snapfish totally FREE just for being a My Coke Rewards member! Love free prints!

If you are a My Coke Rewards member (Sign-up is free!), today only you can get a FREE 12 pack coupon for only 30 points!!! That is a great deal as it usually is 240 points! If you are a Coke drinker, you should sign-up for this FREE rewards program!

Thanks to my friend Julie for calling me this morning to let me know about this great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment