Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, January 31, 2011

Econo Foods (Iron Mountain, MI) Deals for This Week - Coming Soon!

The Econo weekly ad for this week (1/31-2/6) came out today, but I have had a crazy day. The coupon match-ups and deals for Econo this week will have to wait for tomorrow...I was pretty excited when I first looked at the ad...there were some "in-ad" coupons that would make for some awesome deals when paired with a manufacturers coupon. However, I called the store to confirm that they were store coupons, and she said that, in fact, they were manufacturers coupon so they could not be stacked!:(

You can check out their full ad online here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment