Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get a $20 Amazon Gift Card for $10!!

I just love all of these daily deal sites...don't you? I have been able to get so many Christmas gifts and birthday gifts for really great prices!!

There is an awesome deal today on the daily deal site, Living Social. You can buy a $20.00 Amazon gift card for only $10.00!!! AWESOME! Make sure you pick Washington D.C. as the city to find this one. I'm sure it probably won't last long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know when the eamil will come and if we can use it on anything?

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,
I got an e-mail today saying that they would send the gift card code in 24 hours. I am assuming it is like the Amazon gift cards I have gotten in the past through Swagbucks. With those, they give you a code. You then go to Amazon, to "Your Account" and then to "Apply a gift certificate to your account." You then enter the code there and it should remain as a credit on your account until you are ready to use it. Then, when you check out, they will ask you if you want to use your credit on your purchase. Like I said, that is what I have received in the past, but we shall see about this one...I will try to post something when I get mine.

Anonymous said...

I never got an email... hope i did it right.

Post a Comment