Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 21, 2011

Walgreens, Super One and Econo Deals for This Week

Wow! This has been one crazy week and a half! First, my computer got sick...big time viruses shut it down for a few days. Next, I got a horrible flu bug that had me on my back for three full days (still trying to recoop from that!). And finally, my kids all have gotten the flu bug.

Because I am just trying to get back in the swing of things this week, I am not going to post any weekly deals for Walgreens, Super One or Econo this week. There are some great coupon match-ups for Walgreens listed here at Deal Seeking Mom.

Don't forget you can check the weekly flyers for Econo Foods and Super One Foods to see their weekly specials.

I will plan to start back up again on the weekly coupon match-ups starting with Super One on Saturday.

Thanks for all of your messages and well-wishes while I have been sick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment