Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cheap Huggies at Target (And Possibly Walmart...)

I hope all of you are taking advantage of the $3.00 Off Huggies Diapers coupon that you can get when you share the deal on your Facebook page. If not, you can still get it. I just received mine in my e-mail, and I was able to print two of them.

This can be combined with a Target printable coupon here for $2.50 Off Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, 48 count +. Since my Walmart is price-matching competitor coupons (+ taking a manufacturers coupon on top of that), I will be doing this deal at Walmart. However, I think the Huggies are $8.99 at Walmart instead of $8.00 as they are at Target.

Huggies Snug & Dry, Size 1
$8.00
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
- $2.50 (Target Printable Coupon Here)
= $2.50 a pack after coupons!

*In case you are wondering, the size 1 diapers are the only ones that are still in the small package (less money), but are 48 count+ to qualify for the coupon. I plan on getting some of these for shower presents since my kiddos have been out of size 1 diapers for awhile now.

1 comments:

capsule pharmacy reviews said...

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.

Post a Comment