Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Iron Man 2 Cars: FREE + Overage at Walmart!

I LOVE coupons that give you FREE stuff! These are the kind of deals that make me LOVE couponing!

Keep your eyes open for these Iron Man 2 matchbox size cars at Walmart. If your store carries them, they are only $1.97...making them FREE after coupon!

Iron Man 2 Cars
$1.97
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
OR
- $3.00 (4/10 Playsaver Coupon Insert)
= FREE + "you earn" $1.03 after coupon!

* Plus, Walmart's new coupon policy says that they will give you the overage back after your coupons. You could walk out of the store with money in your hands...I prefer to just put it towards the rest of my purchases - produce, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment