Monday, April 04, 2011
I decided to try again on Saturday...I had a $2.50 Off Huggies Target coupon and a $3.00 Off Huggies manufacturers coupon...$5.50 off of $8.99 isn't bad!!
Sure enough, they took it - with "joy" even! I believe my cashier's exact words were something like, "It is not a nuisance at all, it is our pleasure to do this for you. After all, it is good for Walmart to have your business."
I have decided not to post these deals since they do not apply to the large majority of my readers, however, if you are lucky enough to have a Walmart that will accept them...make sure to check out the Target coupons here. There are quite a few that will match nicely with our manufacturers coupons right now!
Here are a couple of deals that everyone should be able to get at Walmart this week (with the exception of price differences in different parts of the country):
- $ .50 (3/20 RedPlum Coupon Insert)
= $ .47 each after coupon!
Similac Ready to Feed, 1 qt.
- $5.00 (4/3 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= FREE + "you earn" $1.16 after coupon!
Finish Quantum Dispenser System
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.97 each after coupon!
Travel Size Secret Clinical Deodorant
- $3.00 (4/3 Procter & Gamble Coupon Insert)
= FREE + "you earn" $ .53 after coupon!
Dean's French Onion Dip
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .88 after coupon!
Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Rice
- $ .75 (3/20 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .75 each after coupon!
French's Spicy Mustard, 12 oz.
- $ .75 (1/23 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .53 each after coupon!
NYC Color Lip Liner, Eye Liner or Nail Polish
- $1.50/2 (Printable Coupon Here; may not be available at all zip codes; available at 60625)
= $ .19 each after coupon!