Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have You Tried Vocalpoint Yet?

I had been hearing about Vocalpoint for awhile before I finally decided to give it a try. Basically, you register with them, and then periodically they will send you a packet of really great coupons for a particular product. They encourage you to come back to their website and fill out a survey about the product, but you do not have to do this to receive the coupons.

I recently got a packet for the Starkist Tuna Creations. They sent several B1G1 coupons, as well as some $1.00 coupons. Walmart had them on sale, and with using the B1G1 coupon, as well as two of the $1.00 coupons, I got three packs of them for $1.00. Today I tried the Tomato Pesto Tuna Creation as a quesadilla with cheese, and it was surprisingly delicious!!

This is a great company to join if you would like to receive more great coupons in the mail. Click here if you would like to join.

0 comments:

Post a Comment