Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

More Walgreens Match-Ups



Schick Disposable Razors
$6.99 (Buy 2)
Use Buy One, Get One Free (4/5 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
-$4.00 (3/22 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
-$2.00 (EasySaver Catalog Coupon)
= Free after coupons!!

Vitamin Water
3/$3.00
-$1.00 (4/5 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
-$1.00/2 (EasySaver Catalog Coupon)
= Free after coupons!

Walgreens Diapers
2/$9.00
- $2.00 (Walgreens Coupon available at the pharmacy counter)
= $2.50 after coupons!
Thanks, Liz!

3 comments:

Rebecca in upstate SC said...

I used to do coupons, but after my triplets came, I decided it was too much effort for too little result. Now, a year later, my sister (Liz in CA) convinced me to try again. I've been reading your blog...and taking advantage of the deals here and there, that make sense....like the diapers. 20pks for $50. That will last 2 months. Usually in 2 months I spend $160 on diapers. Thanks for what you're doing!!!

Jessica | FallingGlitter.com said...

My local walgreens would not allow me to purchase more than one vitamin water per transaction.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Rebecca...thanks! I am so glad to be a part in your "couponing!"

jbent10...sorry about that! I guess it is another case of YMMV (your mileage may vary!).

Post a Comment