Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

$105.00 Worth of Stuff for $32.00!!!

I LOVE KMart's Double Coupon Sales!!!

The value of all of this was over $105.00...I got 21 Items (Including Diapers, Wipes, Laundry Detergent, Batteries, etc.) for $32.00!!!

Make sure you check out my other post here with the coupon match-ups for all of these deals.

Anyone else get some good deals at the KMart Double Coupon Sale?

*I must add a big "thank you" to Debbie G...she so graciously watched my kiddos so I could shop "child-free!"

8 comments:

Lessie Purpera said...

I LOVE THIS! You did great! I NEVER make out well at K-Mart. If I could put together a grand plan and follow it to the letter, I would do well. But, everytime I try that, they are out of everything I want. :-(

Unknown said...

my spendfreely momma is awesome! You are the best! I love using free stuff! Trisha makes shopping on a budget fun again

carissa said...

what a Prov 31 woman!! I am so glad you posted this picture!! I've been checking to see what you got. I'm going tomorrow. "you're my inspiration"

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Lessie,
I think it is sometimes beneficial to be in a "rural" area...our KMart is rarely "sold-out" of stuff! I do have to go in with a plan...that is the only way I can do well at these sales.
Rob,
Thanks for being my number one supporter...and for earning the money so I can shop!! I love you!
Carissa,
Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Marti said...

Went yesterday and got $131.11 worth of stuff for $15.78!! Plus sent for a $10 rebate today on what I bought yesterday. I didn't buy diapers though, and that always bumps the OOP up a bit. You did great!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Marti, That's awesome! Way to go!

Jones Family said...

I have been sooo disappointed that our KMart here in Greenville has not participated in the double coupons since Spring....oh well!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Jones Family,
So sorry...I am really surprised that our "rural" store up here keeps participating! Surprised...but very thankful!!

Post a Comment