Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, October 02, 2009

Another Pampers Gifts to Grow Point

If you've been collecting your Pampers Gifts to Grow points, here is another code for you:

GRATUIT89102009

I am sllloooowwwly collecting these points. I don't buy Pampers often (even thought I LOVE them!), but when they are on sale I try to get them.

In the past, I have avoided all of these "points programs" that various companies have. I would always think, "I'll never earn enough points to get anything" or "It's not worth my time." However, recently, I have decided to start entering more of them.

Just in the last couple of months, I have earned two FREE movies (through a Kellogg's promotion), a FREE backpack for my kids (through a Kids' Cuisine promotion), a FREE bag of coffee and travel mug (through Eight O' Clock coffee's rewards program), and am earning my way towards some FREE Shutterfly prints with the Pampers Gifts to Grow program.

I have also started becoming aware of how many BoxTops for Education come into my house, and how many I used to just throw away. Now that my daughter is in school, and they are collecting them, I am seeing them everywhere! Ten cents per Box Top might not be much, but it could really add up if we would all start collecting them.

Plus, I have earned $90.00 worth of Master Card giftcards and $20.00 in Starbucks cards just for searching the internet through Swagbucks...

So, what I'm saying is, give some of these programs a chance. It might take you awhile, but what do you have to lose?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment