Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, November 23, 2009

FREE Photobook to First 25,000!


*Update: I just completed my book. As of 5:17 central time, there were still books available. My book would have cost about $50.00 after shipping, but I spend absolutely nothing!!!! Love deals like that! Good luck. I will tell you that it takes awhile to complete...I decided to do one without text so that it would be faster...I wanted to make sure to get it for FREE!

Thanks to A Frugal Friend for the heads-up about this one:

The Bonnie Hunt Show is offering a FREE photo book (with free shipping) to the first 25,000 people who complete/order a 20 page personalized cover photo book from Photoworks! ($39.98 value!) Use code BONNIE. Expires 12/7 or upon reaching 25,000 people!

*On the Photoworks page, look for a blue rectangle banner that says, "As seen on..."

1 comments:

The Kinards said...

Just ordered mine for Eric. We had a patriotic photo shoot last weekend! So glad that I made him a FREE hardcover photo book. Thanks for sharing. This will mean a lot to him!

Post a Comment