Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sad News for Iron Mountain Readers...


Well, I've got some sad news for my Iron Mountain, MI area readers:
Apparently, K Mart is saying that it was a misprint on their sign that said the recent "Double Coupon" deal went until December 19. I haven't been there yet, but it seems that they ended the "double coupon" promotion yesterday! So sad since I didn't make it there at all last week!

Also, our Walgreens is not giving you two FREE Vanity Fair items with the Buy One, Get One FREE sale and the Buy One, Get One FREE coupon. Some stores will allow this (i.e. K Mart), but I guess our Walgreens will not. Your mileage may vary at other Walgreens stores with this.

3 comments:

Jessi Furthmyer said...

It's true ... no more K-Mart double coupons for now ... I talked to one of the Mgr's ... she's the one that gave me a head's up that they decided not to do it thru Dec 19th ... but she did say that the "higher ups" are planning on having another one sometime in the near future. So, at least that's some good news :-)

angela said...

Wow, that must have happened right after I got my double coupons again yesterday. They thought that the registers had a glitch since they put the new adds in the day before. 'Tis sad!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

You would think that they would have to "honor" their promotion...oh well, here is to hoping that they "higher ups" have another one real soon!

Post a Comment