Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, December 07, 2009

Another Deal With the Hallmark Coupons...

It looks like the "wrapping paper deal" is available until 12/24! Here is the deal I was telling you about:
Hallmark Christmas Wrapping Paper - 2 Rolls
$4.99
+ $ .99
- $5.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .98 for two rolls of wrapping paper!

*FYI - If you are shopping at the Kingsford, MI Hallmark, they are only offering a 25 ft. roll as your free roll. When I was at the mall in Green Bay, they were letting you pick any roll as your second roll! It was great! I think that is what they all are supposed to do, but the Kingsford store seemed kind of confused on the whole thing...I haven't tried the Iron Mountain, MI store yet.


Here is another deal I found on the website:
Hallmark Holiday Plates, Napkins, Guest Towels
$4.99
+ $ .99
- $5.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .98 for two Holiday Paper Items!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to use the coupon on the wrapping paper deal at the Hallmark in Iron Mountain yesterday. The sales associate was so convinced my coupon would work that she wouldn't scan it. I tried to return my wrapping paper today so I could try my coupon at another Hallmark, but the associate would not accept my return without the presence of a manager who works only during daytime hours. At this time I do not recommend trying the deal at the Hallmark in Iron Mountain. I will give an update if the situation does get resolved.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,
What a bummer! I hope it gets resolved. There is no reason why you couldn't use your coupon...it is $5.00 off any purchase over $5.00...that is over $5.00 and it is just a store special...you should really try to talk to a manager about that.

Anonymous said...

Good news: I believe a store manager cleared up the confusion with the store in Iron Mountain, I was finally able to get the two rolls of wrapping paper for $0.98. The whole process took three trips to the store, but hopefully now no one else will have trouble.

Post a Comment