Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Right@Home Gift Basket to First 2,000

RightatHome is offering another great prize to the first 2,000 to register. Here is what is in this gift pack:
- 1 Ziploc Snap 'n Seal Container
- 1 Box of Ziploc Storage Bags (25-Ct)
- 1 Box of Ziploc Freezer Bags (15-Ct)
- 1 Pack of Ziploc Big Bags
- 1 Package of Pledge Natural Beauty Wipes
- 1 Glade Scented Oil Candles Tin
- 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel

I have won so many of these. Just a reminder, if you have won one in the last 180 days, you will not qualify to win this one. However, register anyways...I can never remember how long it has been in between my wins, so I always register!

0 comments:

Post a Comment