Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, January 22, 2010

$1.00 Off Morning Star Products!

Hooray! I am so excited! I just found this printable:

$1.00 Off Any Morningstar Farms Veggie Foods Product

We have been trying to eat healthier as a family for the new year, and I have been loving the Hungry-Girl cookbook! She uses veggie products a lot, and we LOVE them! They actually taste great!

How did I find this coupon? After I make my grocery list, I always go to A Full Cup's "Grocery Coupon Database." Here you can type in anything you are wanting to purchase in the "Description" field, and it will show you any and all coupons that are available for that product. Sometimes I won't find any, or they will be expired...but typically, I will find printable coupons for one or two things on my list that I didn't have previously.

* BTW, my husband and I have lost 10 and 7 pounds respectively since eating from the Hungry-Girl cookbook/and exercising for 2010! Yay!

2 comments:

rachael metcalf said...

Congrats to both of you on your weight loss! =) That's great!!! It's nice to do it together...I do much better if Nate is eating healthier with me.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Rachael,
You are so right! We feel so much better! Yay!

Post a Comment