Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, January 21, 2010

$ .75 Off Tofu, Anyone?!

I don't know if there are any "tofu lovers" in my audience, but I thought it is so rare to see coupons for tofu, that I should put it out there:

Go here to get $ .75 off a Nasoya Tofu product.

*I have actually been toying around with the idea of making a recipe I found in the Hungry-Girl cookbook that uses tofu. After all, I have been using veggie sausage patties and veggie burgers lately, and my family loves them/can't tell the difference! We'll see...I'll keep you updated if I try the tofu out!

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

0 comments:

Post a Comment