Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another Olay Rebate

Here's yet another Olay rebate on a product that I just love. Did you all receive that great full-size sample of Olay Pro-X a few months ago from Vocalpoint? I have LOVED it, so maybe this rebate is my excuse to get some more:

Spend $50.00 or more in Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Cleaners and/or Moisturizers to get a $20.00 rebate. (I believe there are some Olay Pro-X coupons out there for $5.00 off to make this an even better deal...anyone know of any other ones?)

* Your purchase must be made by 2/19, and the form must be postmarked by 3/5.

Thanks, Rejoice in Saving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment