Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Orange Julius: Buy One, Get One FREE!

Get a Buy One, Get One FREE 20 oz. Julius Fruit Drink or Smoothie just for signing up for Orange Julius' OJ Quench Club here. You will also get something on your birthday!

I love Orange Julius drinks, but they closest one is in Appleton, WI...two hours from my house...My family loves this Orange Julius clone recipe so I thought I'd share it with you:

Orange Julius Clone

1 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
4 to 5 ice cubes

Blend all ingredients together in a blender. Makes one serving.

*Doesn't get any cheaper than that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment