Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hooray! More $ .22 Skinny Cow Ice Cream!

I am so excited that this coupon is available again! Go here to get a $1.00 off Skinny Cow printable coupon! Last time these were available, I got some of the individual cups of ice cream for only $ .22 at Walmart! Yummy!

*Remember, you should be able to print this coupon two times by hitting the back arrow on your browser!

1 comments:

Jessica C. said...

I wanted to share this with you: I went to Skinny Cow's website and contacted the company with some positive feedback--I love their products! Today in the mail I found an envelope from Skinny Cow...with 2 coupons for FREE SC Treats up to $6.00 each!! Very cool!

Post a Comment