Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reader E-Mail

I just got an e-mail from a reader with a "coupon success story." Thought I would pass it on:

"I needed the Off fans for our up-camping vacation and had been hoarding my coupons waiting for a deal. Well, today I hit it big time! Our WalMart had them for $8 each. I had 2 BOGO coupons, as well as 2 $3 off CVS coupons. I wasn't sure that I would be able to use all 4 coupons, and I pointed it out to my favorite, faithful cashier. She scanned the BOGOs first and then tried the CVS coupons. The register didn't beep!! YEEHAW!! I walked away paying $10 for all 4 Off fans...saving $22!! I was pretty excited!"

*You never know when they are going to let you combine "Buy One, Get One FREE" coupons with other coupons...I guess the moral of this reader's story is, "It never hurts to try."

Thanks, Jill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment