Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, June 14, 2010

I LOVE Walgreens...

*Can any of my local readers name the two employees pictured above? I found this picture on the Iron Mountain Daily News page, and thought it was perfect for my Walgreens trip post! BTW, they are two of my favorites at this store!

I decided to run into Walgreens on Sunday to grab the FREE Nivea Men's Body Wash, buy a couple Father's Day cards, and use my $10.00 in Register Rewards that had been begging to be used. Here's how my transaction went:

$5.99 - Nivea Men's Body Wash
$2.69 each - 3 Hallmark Cards
- $10.00 (Register Rewards)
= Paid $4.80 out of pocket.
+ Received $6.00 Register Rewards from Nivea Body Wash purchase
+ Received $2.00 Register Rewards from Hallmark card purchase
= I earned $3.20 after Register Rewards!

*I forgot my $3.00 Off Nivea Coupon...that would have made this a $6.20 money-maker!
*I had no idea about the Hallmark Register Rewards deal...I just needed Father's Day cards, and figured that was a good way to spend some of my Register Rewards! The $2.00 Register Rewards I got back from that purchase was a SURPRISE to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment