Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Walgreens Deal Updates

Remember the month-long Neutrogena Register Rewards deal I told you about here? The deal is for every 3 Neutrogena suncare or skincare products you purchase, you will receive $10.00 in Register Rewards. Here is another deal to match-up with this sale:

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer
$2.16 (Buy 3 - Normally $2.89, but 25% off right now)
= $6.48 out of pocket
+ Receive $10.00 in Register Rewards
= FREE for three + "you earn" $3.52 after Register Rewards!


Also, I found out the reason I received that $2.00 in "extra" Register Rewards that I had told you about here, was that they are running an unadvertised Register Reward deal on Hallmark cards:

Buy 3 Hallmark cards, Receive $2.00 in Register Rewards
Buy 4 Hallmark cards, Receive $2.00 in Register Rewards
Buy 5 Hallmark cards, Receive $4.00 in Register Rewards

*If your Walgreens store has any $ .49 Hallmark cards, you could make this a "money maker." Last time I checked, our Iron Mountain, MI store did not have the $ .49 cards.

*Also, if you want to see a great way to spend/use Register Rewards, check out I Heart Wags' recent shopping trip here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment