Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 23, 2010

I Love the ShopKo Rewards Card Coupons!


I am so glad that one day I took the time to sign-up for a ShopKo Rewards Card! It is one of those things that is kind of annoying...taking the time to fill out a form when you have people waiting behind you, kids that are ready to leave, etc.. Sometimes store rewards cards seem to have no value at all. However, if you sign-up for a ShopKo Rewards Card, you will be able to use these great high-value coupons that come in your mailbox - sometimes monthly!
Yesterday, I received one for $10.00 off a $40.00 purchase. The Luvs boxes of diapers were on sale for $15.99. I had several of those $2.50 off Luvs diapers coupons that were available lately. By combining the ShopKo Rewards Coupon with the manufacturers coupons, I walked out of the store with a ton of diapers for very little cash!

I still can't believe I used to pay full-price for diapers!!!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment