Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Great Resource for Couponers!

It has been awhile since I have mentioned the A Full Cup Coupon Database, but it is one of my favorite resources on the web! You simply type in what product you are looking for in the "Description" field, and the database will bring up any coupon that is available for that item, and where it is available. If it is a printable, typically it will have the link for that printable coupon right there next to the product name.

When I make my weekly grocery shopping list, there are always items that I don't have a coupon in my coupon binder for. When that happens, I always go here to make sure that there is not a printable coupon available somewhere for that product. Hope this helps you!

*I know that there are other sites that have a similar set-up. I have only used A Full Cup's database, but feel free to let us know about any that you like better in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment