Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all have had an enjoyable and restful Thanksgiving! I have had the most wonderful weekend with friends and family...I have so much to be thankful for!

I will update the deals again on Monday....I just got back from Walgreens where I spent $22.00 and got back $23.00 in Register Rewards!!!! This was definitely an "I Love Walgreens Day!"

2 comments:

glimepiride reviews said...

Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article.

doze pharmacy said...

Buy Diethylcarbamazine Online, which is Anthelmintics & Anti-Worm medication, and it contains Diethylcarbamazine. Banocide Forte 100 mg can treat parasitic infestations that is caused by worms. Diethylcarbamazine Tablets are antiparasitic drugs.

Post a Comment