Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, November 22, 2010

Sign-Up for Company E-Mails!

I was reminded today when I checked my e-mail, how many coupons I get in my in-box from companies...just because I have signed up on their "e-mail club."

I probably had six coupons waiting for me today, one of which was for FREE Fresh Cut Fries at Wendy's. (Which, of course, I was able to print two of by hitting the back arrow on my browser.)

Sure, many times I go through my e-mail hitting "delete" over and over again! However, over all, I would have to say the "junk e-mail" is worth it because of the great coupons I receive.

By the way, Wendy's is a great one to start out with. They frequently send me $1.00 off value meal coupons and more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment