Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Earn a Little Cash: Once Upon a Child

I know everyone seems to have a different opinion of Once Upon a Child, but I have had a pretty good experience with selling clothes to our Green Bay location. I can never bring myself to purchase stuff there (I would rather dig through Goodwill racks to find the name brands a little cheaper), however, I have always walked away with a decent size check from selling my kids' clothes to them.

Our family is going into "purge mode" this week after bringing home a van (plus two shipped boxes) of Christmas presents, so I am going to be taking a load to Once Upon a Child soon.

Here is what they are currently looking for (Mostly Spring and Summer stuff):
- Tank Tops & Summer Shirts
- Shorts & Skirts
- Dresses
- Swimsuits
- Sandals

* Also, if you are near the Green Bay and Appleton, WI and sign-up for their e-mail newsletter they will sometimes send you coupons. I just received an e-mail for a $5.00 in Baby Bucks for every $30 in Spring and Summer clothes and accessories they buy from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment