Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Target Toys on Clearance!

Many reports are coming in that Target stores have started putting their annual January toy clearance! Some people are reporting that their stores already have them at 75% off!

This is how I get my kids' Christmas presents every year....at sales like this one! Just find a good hiding place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish we had one near here! I also wish we had an Aldi food store near by! Have you ever thought about hosting a couponing class? I know your a busy momma, but it would be neat to hear you speak about coupons. :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Anonymous,

I have done several classes around here, but it has been awhile!

Post a Comment