Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Walmart Experiment...

With all the recent changes that have been going on with the Walmart coupon policy lately - combined with the information that I have received from the cashiers at our local Iron Mountain, MI Walmart - I am going to conduct an experiment. (BTW, I probably won't have a chance to do this until this weekend, so if any of you make it there before me and want to try it out...please let us know how it goes!)

So far, even though the "official coupon policy" says that they are only accepting competitor coupons when they list a specific price, I have been told differently by several cashiers at our store. Everything I have been told has been that they will price-match the competitor coupon, and then you can use a separate manufacturers coupon on that same item. (Just make sure to hand them the competitor coupon with the item so that they can easily pricematch it.)

* By the way, they have always pricematched competitor ads...we are talking about competitor's coupons.

Kraft Shredded Cheese
$2.00 (It has been marked down to this price for a few weeks now.)
- $1.50 Off 2 (Target Printable Coupon Here)
$1.25 (The "pricematched" price)
- $1.00/2 Kraft Touch of Philadelphia (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .75 each after pricematch and coupon!
 
* Maybe some of you have already tried this out - let us know about your experience! So far, I have been too confused by the differing policies...I will let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment