Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Don't Forget to Buy the Paper!

Many of you are just starting this journey of clipping coupons. If you read my post here on "Where Do I Find My Coupons?" in the Coupons 101 section of my blog, you know that one of the main places that I find my coupons is the Sunday newspaper.

Here is a link to a preview of the coupons that will be in tomorrow's paper. Just click on the insert titles on the calendar to see the coupons that will be included. The P&G, SmartSource and Red Plum are all supposed to be in the paper, so it should be pretty good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment